Get a Quote Today
Submit your information for a quote or call us at (800) 229-8119.
The Series 90-20 PLCs are members of the GE Fanuc Series 90 family of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). They are easy to install and configure, offer advanced programming features, and are compatible with the Series 90-70 PLCs.
The Series 90-20 PLC provides a cost-effective platform for low I/O count applications.
The primary objectives of the Series 90-20 PLC are as follows:
• To provide a small PLC that is easy to use, install, upgrade, and maintain.
• To provide a cost-effective family-compatible PLC.
• To provide easier system integration through standard communication hardware and protocols.
The Series 90 Micro PLC also provides a cost-effective platform for lower I/O count applications. The primary objectives of the Micro PLC are the same as those for the Series 90-20. In addition, the Micro offers the following:
• The Micro PLC has the CPU, power supply, inputs and outputs all built into one small device.
• Most models also have a high speed counter.
• Because the CPU, power supply, inputs and outputs all built into one device, it is very easy to configure.
ECF Automation sources new and reconditioned GE boards, controllers, PLCs, drives, and components. If your part number is not listed contact us for assistance. All refurbished parts are checked for defects prior to shipping and every part is covered by our 2 year warranty. In stock parts ship the same business day. We will beat any quote from a competitor on the same part. Submit your quote and we will have a better quote the same business day for most product lines.