Get a Quote Today
Submit your information for a quote or call us at (800) 229-8119.
GE Fanuc Series 90 Micro PLC
The Series 90 Micro PLC product line offers models with different capabilities and special features to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.
The Micro PLC hardware consists of a single module that includes CPU, I/O, and power supply functions. The compact, lightweight unit is designed for 35mm DIN rail or panel mounting. The Micro PLC contains a CPU circuit board, an I/O board, and a Power Supply board. The Series 90 PLC supports most 90-30 instruction functions and function blocks.
Series 90 Micro PLCs offer an array of useful features, including:
- Compatibility with Logicmaster 90-30/20/Micro programming software
- Support for the 90-30 Hand-Held Programmer (HHP)
- An alarm processor function
- Password protection to limit access to PLC contents
- A built-in High Speed Counter (HSC) function that can be configured as four type A counters or as one type B counter and one type A counter (DC in/relay out Micro PLCs only)
- Two potentiometers that provide selectable analog inputs to %AI16 and %AI17 (with configurable filtering)
- Configurable software filtering of discrete inputs
- Series 90 (SNP) and SNP Extended (SNPX), and RTU slave communication protocols
- A pulse catch input function, selectable on up to four inputs, that detects pulses at least 100 microseconds in width
- Pulse train and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) outputs (Micro PLCs with DC output only)
- Compatibility with 14-point expansion unit (23 and 28-point Micro PLCs)
- Pager Enunciation function that can be configured to send a specified byte string from Serial Port 2 (23 and 28-point Micro PLCs)
- Two analog inputs and one analog output (23-point Micro PLC)
ECF Automation sources new and reconditioned GE boards, controllers, PLCs, drives, and components. If your part number is not listed contact us for assistance. All refurbished parts are checked for defects prior to shipping and every part is covered by our 2 year warranty. In stock parts ship the same business day. We will beat any quote from a competitor on the same part. Submit your quote and we will have a better quote the same business day for most product lines.