Allen Bradley Basic Mod. AB 1746-B 1746-BA ECF Automation sources new and used Allen-Bradley controllers and components. If your part number is not listed email or call (800) 229-8119 for assistance.
All refurbished parts are checked for defects prior to shipping and every part is covered by our 2 year warranty. In stock parts ship the same business day.
We will beat any quote from a competitor on the same part. Call (800) 229-8119 and we will have a better quote the same business day for most product lines.
Powerful, yet affordable – SLC 500 programmable controllers provide excellent value with extensive capabilities to address a broad range of applications including material handling , HVAC control, high speed assembly operations, small process control, simple motion control, and SCADA.
Modularity – Modular processes, power supplies, I/O, memory options, and communication interfaces allow for a configurable and expandable system. Configure your system for the number of I/O, the amount of memory, and the communication networks needed. Later, you can expand the system by adding I/O, memory, or communication interfaces.
Advanced instruction set – Includes indirect addressing , high level math capability, and a compute instruction. Communication network versatility – Choose from on-board Ethernet, DH+, or DH-485, as well as options for ControlNet, DeviceNet, or Remote I/O communications.
Broad selection of I/O – Select from over 60 modules to control discrete, analog , and temperature signals. Third-party specialty modules are also available from Encompass partners to customize control solutions for your application needs. Industrially hardened product – Designed to withstand the vibrations, thermal extremes, and electrical noise associated with harsh industrial environments.
Windows programming software – RSLogix 500 programming software maximizes productivity by simplifying program development and troubleshooting.
- Ladder-logic and structured-text programming
- Advanced instruction set including file handling, sequencer, diagnostic, shift register, immediate I/O, and program control instructions
- Built-in RS-232/422/423 communication port
- DeviceNet and ControlNet I/O on selected processors
- One or more on-board ports that can be configured for either Data Highway Plus™ (DH+) or Universal Remote I/O
- Universal Remote I/O ports can be configured as an I/O scanner port or an I/O adapter port
- Ethernet PLC-5® controllers and the Ethernet interface module (1785-ENET) provide built-in web services
- Backup options for increased fault tolerance through the ControlNet™ Hot Backup module or the PLC-5 Backup Communication module