The Allen-Bradley 1761-NET-ENI is a MicroLogix 1000 Ethernet Interface with RS-232 Communication Ports which support DF1 Full-Duplex Communication Protocol. This MicroLogix 1000 Ethernet Interface comes with the Master Control Relay Safety Feature and req MicroLogix 1000 controllers programmable controllers offer several I/O configurations and are available in 17 different models. With footprints as small as 120mm x 80mm x 40mm (4.72” x 3.15” x 1.57”), the MicroLogix 1000 controllers are ideal for tight spaces that require up to 32 points of I/O.You’ll get a high-speed controller with advanced networking capabilities and a full suite of control solutions.
ECF Automation carries a full line of new and used MicroLogix 1000 controllers. If your part number is not listed email or call (800) 229-8119 for assistance.
ECF Automation sources hard to find, discontinued, and obsolete controllers and drives. All refurbished parts are checked for defects prior to shipping and every part is covered by our 2 year warranty. In stock parts ship the same business day.
We will beat any quote from a competitor on the same part. Call (800) 229-8119 or submit your quote online and we will have a better quote the same business day for most product lines.
The MicroLogix 1000 micro-PLC can handle a wide variety of big-time applications at 32 I/O or below, while using only a fraction of the space of a full-size controller – at a fraction of the price. Here are a few reasons why you can choose them with confidence:
- Preconfigured 1K programming and data memory to ease configuration (bit, integer, timers, counters, etc)
- Fast processing allows for typical throughput time of 1.5 ms for a 500-instruction program
- Built-in EEPROM memory retains all of your ladder logic and data if the controller loses power, eliminating the need for battery back-up or separate memory module
- Multiple input commons allow you to use the controller for either sinking or sourcing input devices and multiple output commons provide isolation in multi-voltage output applications
- RS-232 communication channel allows for simple connectivity to a personal computer for program upload, download and monitoring using multiple protocols, including DF1 Full-Duplex
- RTU slave protocol support using DF1 Half-Duplex Slave allows up to 254 nodes to communicate with a single master using radio modems, leased-line modems or satellite uplinks
- Peer-to-peer messaging capability allows you to network up to 32 controllers on DH-485 (using a 1761-NET-AIC module)
- Advanced communications networks, including DeviceNet and EtherNet/IP through the 1761-NET-DNIand 1761-NET-ENI communication modules
- Controllers that have 24V dc inputs include a built-in high-speed counter (6.6 kHz)
- Adjustable DC input filters allow you to customize the input response time and noise rejection to meet your application needs
- Regulatory agency certifications for world-wide market (CE, C-Tick, UL, c-UL, including Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Location)
Flexible I/O technology
Broad input and output specifications provide a flexible control solution.
- Input options: AC, DC and analog (current or voltage)
- Output options: relay, TRIAC, MOSFET and analog (current or voltage)
- Both AC and DC powered controllers are available