The 1763-L16BWA Programmable Controller by Allen-Bradley has 16 I/O, comprised of Relay Outputs and 24V DC Inputs. The unit contains a 8.5 mA @ 24V DC nom. On-state Current and a 52 Volt-Ampere Power Consumption. The MicroLogix 1100 controller has online editing and a built-in 10/100 Mbps EtherNet/IP port for peer-to-peer messaging. The Built-in LCD screen displays controller status, I/O status, and simple operator messages; enables bit and integer manipulation; and offers digital trim pot functionality.
ECF Automation carries a full line of new and used MicroLogix controllers. If your part number is not listed Contact us for assistance.
ECF Automation sources hard to find
Key Features and Benefits
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps EtherNet/IP port for peer-to-peermessaging – offers users high speed connectivity between controllers, with the ability to access, monitor and program from anywhere an Ethernet connection is available
- Online editing functionality – modifications can be made to a program while it is running, making fine tuning of an operating control system possible, including PID loops. Not only does this reduce development time, but it aids in troubleshooting
- Embedded Web server – allows a user to custom configure data from the controller to be displayed as a web page
- Isolated RS-232/RS-485 combo port – provides a hostof different point-to-point and network protocols
- Embedded LCD screen – allows user to monitor data within the controller, optionally modify that data, andinteract with the control program. Displays status of embedded digital I/O and controller functions, and acts as a pair of digital trim pots to allow a user to tweak and tune a program
- One 40kHz embedded high-speed counter (on controllers with DC inputs)
- Two 40kHz high-speed PTO/PWM (on controllers with DC outputs)
- Two embedded analog inputs (0-10 V. DC, 10 bit resolution)
- A simple operator interface for messages and bit/ integer input
- 4K words user program memory and 4K words user data memory
- Up to 128K bytes for data logging and 64K bytes for recipe
For small applications, the embedded I/O in this controller may represent all of the control required. There are 10 digital inputs, 6 digital outputs, and 2 analog inputs on every controller, with the ability to add digital, analog, RTD, and thermocouple modules to customize the controller for your application. On the versions of the controller with DC inputs, there is a high speed counter, and on the DC output version, two PTO/PWM (pulse train outputs and pulse width modulated) outputs, enabling the controller to supportsimple motion capabilities.The MicroLogix 1100 also supports expansion I/O. Up to four of the 1762 I/O modules (also used by the MicroLogix 1200 and 1400 controller) may be added tothe embedded I/O, providing application flexibility and support of up to 144 digital I/O.
The MicroLogix 1100 is ideal for a wide variety of applications. It is particularly well suited to meet the needs of SCADA RTU, packaging, and material handling applications. With even more memory for data logging and recipe than the MicroLogix 1500, the MicroLogix 1100 is great for remote monitoring and for applications that are memory intensive, but require limited I/O.